VOLKSWAGEN REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
At Midwest Performance Cars, we use our experience and vast knowledge of all makes and models of Volkswagens to provide you with:
- Honest Advice
- Expert Audi Service
- Fair Price Guarantee
Our repair work carries an industry leading 36-month/36,000 mile warranty on parts and labor. Most importantly, at Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction.
Our Volkswagen mechanics have years of experience fixing all models of VW; from the VW Bug and Karmann Ghia to the Rabbit, Golf, Jetta, and Passat. We also repair and service the complex Toureg and the VW performance line of the Volkswagen GTI and R32. We are a full service Volkswagen shop.
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance
- 20K, 40K, and 60K services
- Overheating and coolant issues
- Suspension rattles and noises
- Check engine lights
- Timing belt replacement
- Complete engine rebuilds
- Brake repair and suspension work including control arms,
- Bushings, tie rods, and shock replacement
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Transmission repair and differential seals replacement
- Poorly running: mass air meters, vacuum leaks, etc.
- Oil leaks: oil pan gaskets, oil changes, valve cover gaskets, etc.
- If you don’t see your service on the list, please call us at (312) 432-9492.
Whatever your VW needs, let Midwest Performance Cars help you keep it running at its peak.
Copyright © Midwest Performance Cars Chicago Porsche Repair
1385 West Lake Street, Chicago, IL 60607 Phone: (312)432-9492