Here at Midwest Performance Cars, we use our experience and vast knowledge of Mini Coopers to provide you with
- Honest Advice
- Expert Mini Cooper Service
- Fair Price Guarantee
We stand behind of our Mini repair & service work. All of our work carries an industry leading 36-month, 36,000 mile warranty. At Midwest Performance Cars, we are committed to your 100% satisfaction. Every time we see your Mini we will perform a free 40 point inspection so we can advise you on the state of your vehicle. We will inform you about needed maintenance, current issues, and items that you should keep an eye on going forward. This helps us to point out little problems before they become larger, more expensive problems – or worse yet, cause a safety concern.
As a BMW product, Minis thrive with good preventative maintenance and BMW was one of the first automakers to develop a maintenance schedule for their products. With regular maintenance, we can help you retain a more dependable, safer, and longer-lasting vehicle. At Midwest Performance Cars, we keep your engine running efficiently and eliminate potential problems that can leave you stranded.
Our Cooper mechanics have years of experience on all models; from the early Mark I and Mark IIs, through all generations of BMW Minis including: R50/53 Coopers and Cooper S, Clubmans, Countrymen, Coupes, Pacemen, and the John Cooper Works editions of all. We have the very latest BMW/Mini diagnostic equipment and Mini specialty tools.
- All manufacturer scheduled maintenance
- Inspection I and Inspection II services
- Brake and suspension issues: lower control arm bushings, sway bar links, brake pads and rotors, etc.
- Oil Leaks: valve covers, crankshaft seals, crankshaft position sensors, oil pans, etc.
- CV boots and half-shafts
- Coolant Leaks, failed expansion tanks, water pumps, thermostats, radiators
- Check engine lights
- Failed motor mounts
- Power Steering cooling fans and pumps
- Clutches and flywheels
- CVT Transmission failures
- Leaking driveshaft oil seals, worn driveshafts
- Worn differential bearings
- Water intrusion problems, electrical issues
- Exhaust upgrades
Whatever your Mini needs, let Midwest Performance Cars help you keep it running at its peak.
From street Minis to track day cars, we are ready to service your vehicle’s needs. Midwest Performance Cars – “Excellence in Mini Cooper Repair Service”.
Copyright © Midwest Performance Cars Chicago Porsche Repair
1385 West Lake Street, Chicago, IL 60607 Phone: (312)432-9492